- mc.pep.gg | port: 25565 (standard)
We’ve stuck close to Vanilla as that is the game we all fell in love with. That said, we’ve made a handful of tweaks to keep a multiplayer server running smoothly while remaining fun. Spawn is for getting started, shops, and general community builds. That said, feel free to explore and terraform the world to your hearts content. We want to see what you build!
- The server is based on PaperMC to support optimizations and useful plugins
- The worldborder is currently set to 10k x 10K with plans to expand
- Whitelist enforced - Join us on Discord for further details
- Fire spread is disabled
- 18+ age requirement
We run various plugins to assist with offering a smooth and fun experience:
- EssentialsX is installed to support /mail, /msg, /seen and other general functions
- CoreProtect for block logging and rollbacks
- DiscordSRV for Server > Discord | Discord > Server chatting, you chatty peepers you
We also run various datapacks for multiplayer sanity:
- Dragon Drops Elytra
- Double Shulker Shells
- Player Head Drops
- More Mob Heads
- Multiplayer Sleep - To support one-player sleeping
- Crafting Tweaks - Including:
- Flint to Gravel
- Wool to String
- Slabs & Stairs to Blocks
- Uncraftable Netherwart
- Universal Dyeing
- Be mindful of your mob counts, we’ll murder ya chickens if you’ve got twenty billion of ‘em. We like nuggets.
- If you run into issues pop onto Discord and let us know in the Minecraft Reports channel.
Rules & Concepts
This is a survival server. Your standard “Don’t be an asshole” and other concepts apply. Since sometimes we need a rulebook to throw at folks, see below.
- No required distance to build from spawn. Feel free to grab a spot for a home, shop, whatever.
- Remain respectful of others builds and land. This means no building on-top of one-another unless OK’d. Spawn is anticpiated to have close-proximity builds, but be reasonable.
- No stealing from one another. This includes from bases or shops. We have zero tolerance for stealing or not making payments for items and services.
- PVP only when agreed upon.
- No X-ray bullshit.
- Like we said, these are sensible for a survival server. We may add other explict rules as needed, but as we said “Don’t be an asshole” is all encompasing. You are an adult and know what is right and wrong.
We’re all adults, if you can’t act like one you don’t need to play with us.